Friday, July 13, 2012

EOTD: Blue Ring Angel Fish

The amazing community MakeupBee is having a tropical competition right now, and while looking through Google images for inspiration I came across this picture of a Blue Ring Angel Fish (which is obviously a tropical fish). I just knew right away that I had to do a look inspired by it so I made a facechart with ideas. I usually have a hard time translating from my facechart to my face, but this time I really knew what I wanted and it came out perfectly in my opinion! If you like my look you can vote for me here (you need an account, so just sign in and click on the "LUV" button next to my look :). Thanks guys!

The inspiration: 

The look:



Used:
  • UDPP
  • NYX JEP in Milk (on lid)
  • Sugarpill Velocity
  • Sugarpill Royal Sugar
  • Sugarpill Mochi
  • Sugarpill Tako
  • The Body Needs Shimmers Teal
  • Sugarpill Flamepoint
  • Makeup Geek Chickadee
  • Lime Crime Uniliner in Lazuli
  • Sugarpill Fake Eyelashes (Stormy? I think..)

1 comment: