Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Chocolatey Purples Look

Hello Everyone!
I know I've been gone for so long, but I have had lots going on. Since the last post I made, I received my score for the LSAT... and registered to write again in February. I spent a long month doing all of my course work and trying my best to get excellent grades. I wrote 4 exams and completed my Fall semester in my fourth year of university. I started and finished my Christmas shopping, followed my an excellent last couple days of Christmas. And finally, I realized writing this post that it is my 1 year birthday for my blog!
Happy Birthday, Holding Beauty!
And thank you to all my followers for being loyal and beautiful and supportive! Couldn't have done it without you.

So my plan for today is to post two looks. I got some makeup and new brushes for Christmas and wanted to play today since I wasn't doing anything else (we're basically the only city in Ontario... Canada...that still has Boxing Day off). So, I put a different look on each eye and I am going to devote 1 post to each look :)

Here is look 1, which I am calling: Chocolatey Purples!







Used:
Eyes

  • Stila Sandstone
  • Stila Gilded Gold
  • Sugarpill 2AM
  • Makeup Geek Gold Digger
  • Too Faced Lovey Dovey
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion
  • Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Mascara
  • Too Faced In the Buff
Face
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Tarte Flush Cheek Stain
Lips
  • Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Blissful Berry

1 comment:

  1. Although images are not opening but since it involves both chocolate and purple, I am sure it will be really good. Thanks for sharing it

    ReplyDelete