Happy New Year everyone! 2013! We made it through another end of the world and get to live on. 2013 will be the best yet, right ; ).
Anyway, so here is what I did for last night; New Year's Eve is about shimmer and sparkle and dazzle and glamour, but I don't have any glitter! So I reached for Sugarpill's Goldilux since it is the glitteriest (I make up words now, too) and most dazzling gold eyeshadow ever. I could have gone gold + black or gold + navy (MUG's Nautica is beautiful), but this combination just sat there screaming my name. It turned out amazing, I got compliments on it all night.
I had the most difficult time getting good pictures, though; the sparkles didn't show and the huge eyelashes kept make the camera focus wrong! But here's what I got and some additional pictures from my iPod.
Funny story before the pictures; I ended up taking the eyelashes off before going out. Lesson learned: Don't nap with falsies on if you don't have any glue with you to fix them when you wake up and they're half falling off.
- Too-Faced Shadow Insurance
- Makeup Geek Creme Brulee Eyeshadow
- Transition colour in crease
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Fame
- Base for teal eyeshadow, outer corner and in crease
- Also used as base on lower lashline and in waterline
- Too Faced Cop a Teal Eyeshadow
- Placed over teal base
- Sugarpill Goldilux Chromalust
- On lid and blended into teal
- MAC Shroom Eyeshadow
- Sugarpill Saint eyelashes
- Mixture of Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma eyeshadow + Sugarpill Goldilux
- Inner corner
- Sephora 8hr Oil Control Foundation Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Combination/Oily foundation in 180 Sand Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20 Sand Sable
- Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation in Light W15
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Tarte 12 hr Amazonian Clay blush in Splendor
- Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminizing Powder in Spotlight
- Essence Lipliner in 11 In the Nude
- Revlon Matte lipstick in Nude Attitude
- NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 135 Beige Pearl