Tuesday, March 13, 2012

LOTD: Tron: Legacy-Inspired Makeup!

My boyfriend and I decided a couple nights ago to watch Tron: Legacy for a second time because we both love the movie so much. While watching it, I got inspired and decided to do a look based off the movie. The movie has a pretty basic colour scheme; mostly white, black, bright blue and orange/yellow. Therefore, I decided to take inspiration from the colour scheme and the makeup in the movie.

I drew inspiration from the makeup on the Sirens, the programs that get the other programs ready for the games and I also drew inspiration from the scene where Sam and Clue are battling on the light cycles.
Hopefully you all like it :)

Inspiration:



Look:





Click "Read More" to find out the products used.

Products:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Baby Blue
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in 906 White
  • 88 Palette
  • Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear
  • Makeup Geek Corrupt
  • Makeup Geek White Lies
  • MAC Shroom
  • Annabelle Eyecolour Creme in Ocean
  • DUO Lash Glue
  • Unknown brand Halloween lashes

12 comments:

  1. Love the Look , amazing , those lashes look great

    xoxo

    pinkpleasebylorina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie Tron! I really like your take on the look - the colours look fantastic together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay :) I appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  3. I really love your take on this look!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I found your blog through MakeUpGeek and I've followed. If you could do the same it would be much appreciated! Love your posts :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Tron and this look is amazing! It's very well blended and the lashes are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this looks amazing you're so talented! :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete