Sunday, March 25, 2012

NOTD: Mint Ombre Spring Nails

I have been struggling with the weather going back to freezing after having a week of summer-like weather, so I had to do a nail in memoriam of the beautiful weather. It was actually an on-the-fly nail since I had intended on picking up one or two polishes from the Essie Resort 2012 collection today, but good ol' Shoppers Drugmart never fails to let me down! So that will have to be for next weekend.

I have also been attempting to get some good pictures of my makeup but nothing is turning out. So I'll have to work on that once I'm done this semester and have a bit more time on my hands (about 1 month!).

As for today, I have a mint green ombre gradient manicure and even though you can't see it, butterfly thumbs!

Used:
Gosh Miss Minty (base)
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Mint Sprint




What's your favourite spring-colour fashion trend so far? I'm loving mints and corals <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey, found your blog through the Makeup Geek forum, hope you don't mind!

    Following you now and would love it if you would follow me too!

    ♥ Duckie.

    http://frikkenduckie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete