Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What's Up, Nails?

I've been focussing on makeup a little more lately, so I haven't posted anything about my nails nor have I really been doing anything fancy. I tried to swatch China Glaze Flying Dragon for you, and it really was a lovely colour but photographing it was a nightmare. So maybe next time!

Here I have for you two of my manicures from the last week or so. The first was inspired by this video:



Base colour is: True Colors in Lovely
Sponged on: Wet n Wild in Ebony Hates Chris
Glitter: Nicole by OPI in Make a Comet-ment

Then I was feeling that one was a little bit dark, but I went with a colour that I've actually posted before, so nothing too exciting.



Colour: Essie in Lapiz of Luxury
Accent Nail: 2 coats of Nicole by OPI in Make a Comet-ment
+ 1 coat of Essie Pure Pearlfection

I've been really really busy with school lately, but I'm hoping to get around to doing more posts in the near future. I also got a bunch of the Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters that I'd like to review for you, soon!

2 comments: